Matica Fintec S.p.A. is a fast-growing innovative SME listed on AIM Italia Market, with registered offices in Milan and operating offices in Novara that designs, develops and sells technological solutions for e-ID and Digital Payments for Financial and Government Institutions with the highest standards of security.
Matica Fintec develops increasingly sophisticated solutions for digital payments and ID documents which enable it to meet the needs of its customers.
The Company exports more than 95% of total revenues and has its own R&D Center and Continuous investment in R&D with in-house development of technologies including the most innovative and cutting-edge in the reference market.
Matica has a strong international footprint operating globally in over 200 countries worldwide thanks to an extensive distribution network and a Matica Tech Support team.
For our Plant in Galliate (NO) Italy, we are looking for a passionate Junior Sales Manager (f/m) to support our Global Sales Director CI & FII and to reinforce our international Sales Team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement plans in expanding company’s customer base through opening new accounts and develop a pipeline of opportunities through regular client meetings
- Develop new Channel Partners for Matica products. Assume accountability for achieving defined revenue targets.
- Call on existing and potential clients to identify their current or perspective needs and provide information about Matica’s products/services including demonstrations and quotations
- Frequent travel to prospect sites to promote the Matica product portfolio and qualify sales opportunities.
- Develop leads to potential new customers through various sources
- Consult with partners to analyse and understand their customer’s business needs and determine which of Matica’s products and services best fit their requirements
- Research and develop sales presentations to effectively relate Matica’s solutions to potential customers' needs. Help partners to develop business proposals for presentation to clients, assemble expertise from other departments to ensure that all technical areas are covered
- Lead customers through the sales process as trusted advisor and by providing outstanding support
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Matica’s products/services, sales objectives and strategies, pricing and delivery/installation policies and practices to be able to respond to customer requests for information. Manage overall client relationships, has overall responsibility for the maintenance and development of business from existing clients
- Leverages marketing activities/events as well as attending relevant industry events and trade shows to ensure Matica brand recognition within the marketplace
- Manage and ensure accurate and updated forecast
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience in the same or similar roles within a technological industry
- Technical background would be an asset
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Education: Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Up to 70% travel and fieldwork in the region assigned. Must be able to travel by car, train, airplane, etc. as needed
- Work-based: Italy
- Genuine desire to succeed in sales role
- Awareness of target markets and product offerings of competitors
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong service mentality to meet the client's interests at the heart of the relationship
What we offer:
- A dynamic and successful company with open communication
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- International travel will be required, therefore employee must possess a valid passport
If you are interested in the career opportunity would like to work in a dynamic environment, please send us your full resume in English: firstname.lastname@example.org