Matica is excited to announce its participation at Seamless Middle East 2020 between 16-17 November 2020.
Seamless is a world-class event that aims to help governments and financial organizations with a multitude of solutions. Instead of an actual experience of tradeshow, this year Matica will join the event virtually, LIVE on November 16th.
Seamless Middle East brings together the regional payments, banking and fintech ecosystem for two days of creative exchange, networking, inspiring talks.
It is about the big ideas, market disruptors, top industry trends and technologies on which the future marketplace will operate. Featuring payments, e-commerce, retail, identity, fintech, banking and cards.
We want to give you a preferred seat at this event and offer a VIP Pass to you. Please follow the link below to request your VIP Pass:
Matica’s comprehensive proposition of decentralized solutions includes the new systems of the S3000 line embosser, which instantly personalizes credit and debit cards at branch level for the financial market and the MC310, LCP9660 and MC660. Meanwhile, the S7000 and the S5200LX provide a centralized solution for identification and financial projects.
Secure government ID decentralized solutions
- MC310 Direct-to-Card Printer – Reliable and easy-to-use, the MC310 offers a superior 300dpi print quality, with a notably fast output of up to 225 cph. Wide range of encoders and lock options available to maximize its functionality for specific market requirements.
- LCP9660 Laser Colour Personalization Systems – The combination 600dpi color retransfer printing, MC-LX Laser Engraver, and optional MC-L lamination in one pass. Features to achieve high levels of visual security elements such as Matica Secure Protected Image™ (MSPI)
- MC660 Retransfer Printer – 600dpi high-resolution printing quality and available with all encoders options. The built-in EDIsecureTM driver and SDK architecture structure is easy to operate and expand. It prints micro-text which, combined with UV ribbon and the new security ribbon (YMCKSc), increases the number of visual security elements (VSE) on each card. A superb choice for government sectors.
Financial solutions – Instant Issuance
- S3300e has a newly designed drum and tipping module, which instantly embosses pre-printed cards at branch level – perfect for the increasingly favored delocalization model, which personalizes financial cards over several locations to improve customer experience and to significantly elevate security levels.
- S3600 is the latest solution in Instant Issuance to issue high-quality embossed payment cards instantly. Matica S3600 allows to personalize financial debit and credit cards in a bank branch as well as in any office environment. It is also the ideal solution to fit smoothly in multiple self-service kiosk designs thanks to the compact size and to the front manual feeder and eject.
Centralized card issuance for identification and financial projects
- S5200LX is the market’s “only” industrial solution for card laser engraving in low volume issuance and special applications. The system offers the best mix of card production features for demanding applications such as engraving of banking and display cards, personalization of polycarbonate ID or driving licenses as well as metal cards.
- S7000 is a flexible, modular platform for high volume card personalization – the ultimate in a la carte central issuance systems and can be configured to perfectly match current needs while easily supporting upgrades as and when they arise.
Delegates are welcome to discuss solutions with the Matica team. See you online!
About Matica Fintec
Matica Fintec: MTF.IT
Matica Fintec is a global leader in the design, production and marketing of technological solutions for financial and governmental institutions. Its technologies make it possible to obtain the highest security standards for financial cards, identity cards, passports, driving licenses, access control cards and any other needs.
As an agile company, Matica Fintec provides a significant portfolio of secure ID solutions deployed in a broad number of sectors such as government, finance, aviation, transport and leisure – this includes technology that facilitates a large volume of cards (central issuance) as well as for more bespoke, niche numbers (instant issuance).
For further information, please visit maticafintec.com